August 6, 2015.
Over 60+ kids present during 1-Day HarryCares Basketball Clinic, and introduction to the upcoming SoSo BobManuel Basketball Camp.
We stressed on the following:
1. Knowing why you invest in your craft (the risks involved and possibilities within).
2. Understanding the opportunities the game of basketball may provide.
3. Becoming role models that may eventually help in their own community development.
4. Channelling their energy towards sports and healthy lifestyle.
5. Being educated and staying in school will be a great guide to achieving their lives aspiration.
Thanks to all the coaches and leadership that ensured structure was in place, much appreciated.
Follow @harrycaresfoundation(IG) @HCFhoopdreams (T) on shared experiences including participant recognition.
Nothing is by chance, it was all meant to be – H.Ezenibe